Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Ground Hog lessons learned from tragedy

  1. #1
    Inactive Member The Canadian Wolverine's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    Well folks a true story we have in a
    small town in Southern Ontario, our
    official Ground hogs there are 3 of them
    I dont remember names but heres how the
    story went last year they kept all 3 in
    one pen or common area.However its a fact
    Ground Hogs are very territorial last year
    when they went to grab one of the little
    critters two were dead and one very hurt.
    It turns out there was a major Ground Hog
    Brawl so to speak. Now they are all kept
    in separate areas. Why 3 you ask I guess
    they are not sure how they are going to
    react to the job so they have 2 in the
    (boulpen) for not a better choice of words
    Anyway live and learn in the animal world.
    I didnt know why I told this story but
    some facts are kind a interesting.

    Cheers for now happy ground hump day

    C.W.

  2. #2
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    I did not know that! [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]
    Thanks for sharing on this fine "ground hump day" C.W. LOL!

    Catch ya later Canadude!
    [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Gus

  3. #3
    Inactive Member RockinSheri's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    210
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    heh heh heh heh-heh heh heh heh...
    you said "hump"...
    heh heh heh heh-heh heh heh heh..

    BTW: I *love* Canada! Lots of my relatives are there - in Quebec!

    Sheri

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic